Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: need advice on custom...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    if it's free, I'll take 'em...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I REALLY wanna make a Rocket Robin Hood fig.
    but I am clueless as to a base fig.

    bear in mind, I'm not great with sculpting.

    and the 1st person to say "who's Rocket Robin Hood?" gets shot. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    This is not a smart ass response.....

    .... who the fuck is Rocket Robin Hood????

  4. #14
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    *shoots Baimun*

    Rocket Robin Hood was a cartoon from the 60s.

    Rocket Robin Hood led a group of men dubbed "The Merry Spacemen", which included Little John, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet, and a variety of other characters that are featured in the commonly known story of Robin Hood (at least as it is known today). They live in the year 3000 on Sherwood Asteroid, and are determined to foil the despotic plans of Prince John and the Sheriff of N.O.T.T. (National Orbital Terrestrial Territories). Rocket Robin Hood and his men fly in spaceships and use weapons such as "electro-quarterstaffs".

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 12:42 PM: Message edited by: levere ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe it's a Canadian thing...? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OLD-ass cartoon about a super-hero version of the Robin Hood mythos, only they have jet packs [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'd say one of the old Animated Series Batman figures I used to customize animated series figures, I could probably send you some stuff that could work for a base

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDrAsUT!o!IBh3l6C4NKksEu812K!!ykJtmr0VDf1rokusxv e6O98HYpfHfDSlOflP3TyOFI0zqm5eKvgZjUQWl2b5qVYUu!rd wZm*9NMw/03_1.jpeg?dc=4675485236381981237[/img]

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwByAPcTfJzJkEoGxCUEx9qkUci1FKNsLstz4hFkV7lvdY4*s Vjwo6EhwICCsdW4qd1Cq6dy6azhhS0cWSEdU6oKvLfV52QuHda KPAMLE5g/2c_1.jpeg?dc=4675485236387346765[/img]

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDdAsoTPZF0HWrl5lWYgMWzq!HiCefjMur4UQk4AIMctL*GC f1!6AFvKijLQbF5xwu*GKkAXECYOFuJ8J77Jy*90YGQcV7!gQW 1sVWmf1o/35_1.jpeg?dc=4675485236392416417[/img]

    Tuck, Robin, Alan, John...


    same folks did the old Spidey cartoon, and used some footage for both...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, and I'm looking for ML scale...or close.
    some articulation is a MUST.

  9. #19
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know what you could use for the head but there are a bunch of pretty basic ML bodies that could be repainted (Daredevil, Nick Fury, Deadpool, etc). Fury even comes with a jet pack. Doesn't really look like Robin's though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •